What is your current turn around? If I need my order quickly, what can we do?
Production turn around begins at the time when we’ve received payment for your order, we have all of the details and we have usable art files. Once all of these things have been received the clock on your order starts ticking. From start to finish we strive to meet the following windows:
- Simple Orders, No Add on Services: 7-10 Business Days + shipping time.
- Complex Orders or Orders with Add on Services: 12-14 Business Days + shipping time.
- To ensure we can meet this window, please approve all spec sheets as soon as possible and try to refrain from post payment changes. Changes to your order after payment will cause delays. If you need your order in a faster turnaround window than those listed above, please let us know. There are things we can do to make accommodations for your order.
How does payment work with Canadian Custom Apparel?
- All payment, unless otherwise coordinated by Canadian Custom Apparel staff, is required in full up front. The products we create are custom printed to your specification and once they have been printed are now useless to us. They cannot be returned to the supplier for a refund and cannot be sold by us as they’re printed with your art. This is why we do require upfront payment. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure that you get what you’re paying for!
Is my payment information safe?
- All payments at Canadian Custom Apparel are processed in store, via invoice or online. All online transactions are done using SSL encryption technology. No payment information is stored in our system (credit card numbers or otherwise) to ensure the security of your information. We don’t want the possibility of any unforeseen weakness in our system to ever negatively impact our customers, so rest assured that your information is safe with us!
Do you have minimums? Why?
- One of the most commonly misunderstood things in screen printing is minimums. “Why can’t I make just 1 shirt” is a common question. It’s not a bad question or a dumb one, just one that often comes from those who don’t understand the process. In screen printing, the bulk of the time involved in the production of the goods is in the setup. When we’re printing 50-100 shirts or more, we can spread the labor costs out to make sense. If we’re only printing 1, we still have to pay the same setup labor fees, making small orders astronomical in cost. We would never say never to low quantities, but we will say be prepared for a minimum order of 16.
Do you charge setup fees?
- We have no setup fees at Canadian Custom Apparel, no hidden fees. The price we quote for you is the cost, there won’t be anything extra unless the specs of the order change.